Going out once a day has shown me that some of you can’t follow rules.
I want to be able to go outside and enjoy things again but when I do go outside
These are some of the things I have noticed;
- People not standing 2m apart whilst waiting at supermarkets – Bigman I will heel kick you!
- All of a sudden people are everyday jogging. Before lockdown you couldn’t even run for the bus.
- People walking closer to you when you are on your daily walk than staying 2m apart.
- Mandem are going to Tesco 6 times a day to get milk cause you and your partner aren’t getting on *Sighs in Swedish*
- Letting your dogs run mad on the park when there are people around (and the owner say ‘They don’t bite)
- The dogs don’t bite the owner, not YOU.
- Going to the supermarket and people are giving the fruit and veg a massage, is everything okay at home?
- Shoppers who think you the rules don’t apply to them and buy 5 of something when you only get 3 and you are embarrassed at the till. #youseeyourlife
- When the weather is nice, people having gatherings or big BBQ’s with extended family. *Sighs in Spanish*
- People who don’t understand social distancing and try go straight into the shop even though it has been at least 5 weeks of lockdown. Do you want to get rushed by 20 people in the line?
- Everyone has turned into Mary Berry cause I cannot find flour, eggs, or sugar. I hope all your cakes go flat KMT.
What have you noticed since being on lockdown?
Share it in the comments below…
I hope you are staying safe, staying healthy and coping with the lockdown.
Peace until next time,
This Girl Can Write, A