I love a good McDonald’s, KFC or Subway, an occasional Burger King but the customer service doesn’t bang consistently. Here are my 10 issues that I have with fast food restaurants.
Queues, Sauces and Waiting Times
- Nothing stresses me out more than a big queue at these places and you are one behind the person in front and they are unsure of what they want. Bossman, you have 8 mins to decide and now you want to be asking questions. If I slap…
- People who try and use the kiosk and fumble the bag cause they don’t know how to use it, sir please go up to the till.
- When you get asked to park in a bay for a common cheeseburger at McDonalds. Actual stress. Is Man alright?
- When you ask for sauce and they literally give you one sweet and sour and one barbeque even though you have ordered 4 large meals. Why does your face so screw up and your hand can reach into the box and give me more sauce?
- Paying for sauce is cheeky still. A young 10p for a Heinz Barbeque which covers about 6 chips. *Sighs in Spanish*
Amount of Food, Food Choices and Customer Service Skills
- Being in the drive thru longer than going in and ordering even though, it is me and 2 cars in front of me is long AF. It is FAST FOOD. I’ve got to watch EastEnders at 7.30 please.
- When you ask for salad at Subway and they give you 6 olives and 5 sweetcorn kernels. The same olives and sweetcorn I can buy at Lidl across the road. The whole point of Subway is salad, your telling me you can’t give me at least 15 kernels.
- People who come Subway and order a ham sandwich with no salad and mayo, sir I will invoice you for wasting my time. Your telling me you couldn’t go Tesco and get a ham sandwich or go home and make that yourself. Foolish goat.
- When people go McDonalds or KFC and that person in front of you order the whole entire menu. Excuse me, is this supersize me? Where you going?
- Staff who clearly don’t like their job. Sis, you need a sweetener daddy. You can’t even open your mouth and say, ‘Next Please’, you just look into my face or say ‘Hi, you alright’ and hope I understand it is me next. No Hun, we are not friends and you need to say it with your chest.
These are just a few issues I have with fast food outlets and customer service.
What about you?
Let me know in the comments!
So excited that it is BHM (Black History Month) – My First Post Comes Out Next Week!
Peace Until Next Time,
This Girl Can Write, A