Wheel up, it is summertime school is closed. Some of you having been moving incorrectly and it it time to change. Come correct before the summer ends!
1 – 10
- Don’t open your stupid mouth and tell me ‘Aren’t you allowed to have friends?’ if I tell you I have a babes. This is not Facebook please.
- Do date whilst being in the talking stage, you aren’t tied down to anyone just yet.
- Do pay for your things. Are you fraud bae?
- Do bathe. Wash your skin daily. Some people don’t bathe but your skin is screaming for some Imperial Leather. Do better sis.
- Do lotion! I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH. Why does your foot and elbows looked like you rolled around in a bag of flour? All purpose or plain?
- Do respect another people’s space on public transport, not every day you are so close to me, you can memorise the person’s number I am texting.
- Do have mannerz. Just because the sun shines occasionally, you forget to say excuse me. I’ll break your lips.
- Do read the menu when your out eating and check your bank account before you leave your yard.
- Do act responsibly. Yes, you are young but young choices make adult decisions.
- Don’t dress everyday like your the Chelsea Flower Show. Not everday floral and silk.
10 – 20
- Do try to avoid getting hypertension by FOMO.
- Do travel if you can. You don’t even have to go abroad, go to a different part of the UK.
- Do take the time to have manicures & pedicures, your toes cannot be doing gang signs and your infills cannot be doing mount Everest. Keep them neat and tidy.
- Don’t call a girl/guy that the guy/girl likes a dead ting.
- Don’t get salty when your friends are doing well. Support the ting!
- Do educate yourself. Learn something new every now and again!
- Do spend time with family, friends, work colleagues. Build relationships!
- Do mind your business. Unless you are willing to speak on something and face the consequences then your legally blind.
- Don’t take too much annual leave in the summer because in Winter, you’ll be struggling to take time off.
- Do realise that hot boy/girl summer is coming to an end.
What are your summer do’s and dont’s? Let me know in the comments.
Peace until next time.
This Girl Can Write, A