- Wake up before my alarm and thank the man above for waking me up and letting me see through another day.
- Fully stare at my ceiling for 5 mins or so hoping my destiny will change lol and I won’t have to go to work and the building is no longer there.
- Check my socials and post on Insta for the day.
- Realise it hasn’t and go toilet and start getting ready for work.
- Shower (which involves washing my whole body #sideeye) and listen to a podcast – anything from 3 Shots of Tequila, Off the Cuff, 90s Baby Show, Adzvice.
- Come out the shower, and ask myself do I really need this job, or shall I call in sick?
- Realise I need the job cause in this life, if you don’t make money o, you will suffer.
- Cream, and then put on any combination of clothes with the least ironing cause ironing is not my portion in life.
- Do my hair but it is winter so its headscarf life until Feb minimum.
- Cream my face and brush my teeth ((I don’t wear makeup, cause I will look like the Joker and work will get whatever face I give it)
- Grab my bag from downstairs, make a cheeky little sandwich if I haven’t done the night before and pack breakfast. Then I head out the door to do my daily commute of nonsense until I reach my office.
What is your morning routine?
Peace Until Next Time,
This Girl Can Write, A
(Visited 88 times, 1 visits today)