We are finally in June. June is always a reflective month for me. It is the month just before summer starts. A month to really see if you have been working on those goals you set all the way in January. Also, usually the weather starts to get better and with the sunshine, for me you see things differently or clearly and have a more open mindset.
Quotes are my thing! Whether its about love, life, inspiration, motivation. Here is my top 25 quotes to help me get through this thing called life.
- “Old Ways won’t open new doors.”
- “Mindset is everything.”
- “No is a response. And it’s a powerful one. Remember that.”
- “It’s okay if you fail. You can try again tomorrow.”
- “In this discomfort is where we find who we are, where we grow, where we become better and more resilient version of ourselves.”
- “You can’t control what happens to you, but you can choose how you react to it.”
- “There is no substitute for hard work.”
- “Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option.”
- “Treat people how you wanted to be treated.”
- “Direction is so much more important than speed. Some are going nowhere, fast.”
- “If you feel like you’re inconveniencing someone by simply existing, they aren’t really worth the effort.”
- “Comparison is the thief of joy.”
- “The world doesn’t owe you anything.”
- “What other people think about you is none of your business.”
- “Spend your money on what you like.”
- “Don’t get taken for an eediat by anybody’s son or daughter.”
- “But you have always been good enough. You’ve just been giving the best parts of you to the wrong people.” – r.h.Sin
- “Don’t tell people your plans, show them your results.”
- “Work hard in silence. Let the success make the noise.”
- “A strong friendship doesn’t need daily conversation or being together. As long as the relationship lives in the heart, true friends never part.”
- “Be strong enough to stand alone, smart enough to know when you need help and brave enough to ask for it.”
- “Working hard for something we don’t care about is called stress. Working hard for something we love is called passion.”
- “I’m too busy working on my own grass to notice if yours is greener.”
- “Keep your heels, head and standards high.” – Coco Chanel
- “Give yourself the same care and attention you give to others and watch yourself bloom.”
What is your favourite quote from the list? Do you have a favourite quote? Let me know in the comments.
Happy Sunday All!
Peace until next time,
This Girl Can Write, A