Hi all, I hope you are keeping well, staying safe and enjoying the weather we are having this week. It is banging. Summer 2020, is that you?
Let’s not get too gassed – here are some inspirational quotes to help you get through this lockdown until it ends!
- Your hardest times often lead to the greatest moments of your life. Keep going. Tough situations build strong people in the end.
- Focus on the step in front of you, not the whole staircase.
- Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can. – Arthur Ashe
- If you feel like you’re losing everything, remember that trees lose their leaves every year and they still stand tall and wait for better days to come.
- Be obsessed with your own potential.
- Don’t give up because you had a bad day, forgive yourself and do better tomorrow.
- Don’t forget you’re human. It’s okay to have a meltdown. Just don’t unpack and live there. Cry it out and then refocus on where you’re headed.
- When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us. – Helen Keller
- My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humour & some style. – Maya Angelou
- Celebrate every win, no matter how small.
- This is a temporary situation. There’s no way but through. You may not be able to do the things you normally do and you may go a bit stir crazy, but I promise you if you hang in there and do your best, you will get through this and see a better life ahead. – Michelle Christine Weinstein
- Shift your focus from what you can’t control to how you will respond. That is where the power is.
- You can’t go back and change the beginning but you can start where you are and change the ending. – CS Lewis
- Give yourself some credit for how far you’ve come.
- Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise. – Victor Hugo
I hope you feel inspired and motivated to keep going!
Do you have any other quotes that could help?
Peace until next time,
This Girl Can Write, A